Agnostic.com

2 0

what should i do about agnostic.com errors ?
The site refuses to open on opera,chrome and phoenix browser,the app has a bug that doesn't allow me to login with google and i can't upload any pics on the site.
How do you guyz upload pictures ? Please tell me

lancewalter 3 July 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have raised the issue about the Android App not logging on with Google account on a number of occasions but it seems Admin is either unwilling or unable to fix it. I would like to use the App, but i guess not.

I use Android on my 10" tablet exclusively, no "filters" like firefox....imaybe the programs you are running on top of plain Android are the probllem.?

@AnneWimsey not quite sure of your meaning there, but I have a Samsung Tablet running Android 9, and a Samsung phone now running Android 10, and the Agnostic App on both is the same: it opens but when trying to log on by Google account it simply flickers and does not work. Therefore I use a browser instead to connect, which is fine, but the App was announced with a lot of fanfare and I'd like to use it. Admin is aware of this problem but don't consider it important enough to fix, or perhaps they can't. Obviously the poster has encountered the same issue. Thanks.

@David1955 just log in directly to Agnostic, by pass the Google?

@AnneWimsey can't. My only log on is my Google Account. No other log on. Oh well..

@AnneWimsey, @Bierbasstard yes, I have heard that. I just like the idea of the App. Thanks.

Take a screenshot and post the pic using Add Photo

@lancewalter you have to give it about 45 seconds to a full minute to upload,.....patience,grasshopper!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:512705
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.