Agnostic.com

3 1

What DO you believe in?

Many religious people ask non-religious people, "what do you believe in"? Well - what do you believe in?

Groovyskeptic 3 Sep 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Memento morti.

Myself, and human capacity for good and evil.

I do believe there is Half Truth's in Religion & Myths. Lies and Truth's have become Distorted in Our History. The Science I like will Sort these things out, than even Science gets Bias about how they want to see the Results. Science is not always like they claim. "Objective" in the Research. I do think there is a Spiritual after life. Sometimes we just get a lot of lies from it and this too needs some Truth's that need to be discovered. I do hate Religion, because it to me is Distorting the Truth. Not that I think it is all Lies, but is Distorted Truths to manipulate us and control us.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.