Agnostic.com

2 2

I would like to thank the people in this group that has been kind and thoughtful with me. Unfortunately they were than others that think it is OK to be in this group and make fun of other people’s beliefs. Those people will be reported and blocked. I demand respect and I will not be treated poorly by people Whose head is stashed you know where! I am not rude to people unless they are rude to me. I do not care if peoples views are different from mine and I will not disparage them for their views. Please be an adult if you cannot disagree with me in a respectful way it will be reported!

Dead 5 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Unfortunately they were than others that think it is OK to be in this group and make fun of other people’s beliefs."

Of course it is okay to make fun of people's belief, either everything is open to mockery, or nothing is. Beliefs (especially silly ones) have no special place or status that exempts them from satire, thinking like that is what lead to the Charlie Hebdo murders and religious fanaticism generally.
Just because someone joshes with you does not mean they do not respect you.
I hope you take the time to read this before you block and report me, 😉😉😉

Take your time,people are just getting to know you ,we understand

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513405
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.