Agnostic.com

7 10

Waitress kicks out white Trump supporter as he shouted racist slurs at diners.

Good for her!

"You are not allowed here ever again," she told him.

The incident was filmed by Jordan Chan, who was at the restaurant celebrating her aunt’s birthday, when the man believed to be Mr Lofthouse, who is the CEO of tech startup startup Solid8, started shouting racist remarks at her family.

Carmel Valley, California.

[independent.co.uk]

LiterateHiker 9 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In Britain the owners of pubs etc. in some towns often work together, so that if someone gets barred from one, they get barred from all the pubs in town, apart from perhaps the odd sleazy one. Hope that works in the US.

Perfect

bobwjr Level 10 July 8, 2020

It is very sad to see people who think and act that way .

Good for her. Even better to get it on “film”!!

I think i would have told him that yourself is an ancestor of Immigrants and that America does not want your racist kind here,go back to Europe and see what reaction you got ,probably would have shocked him to have some one tell him to leave the country but maybe thats what they need ,if they dish it out dish it back ..I know i have said it and it is not the right way to deal with this situation but it felt good . I hope the hotel or guest paid for that familys diner as a gesture or being welcomed

As I said out these Assholes in public so they can be dealt with

bobwjr Level 10 July 8, 2020

If not already, a former CEO

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513425
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.