Agnostic.com

2 3

TV show conversions

Anyone else notice or bugged by the myriad of shows that when they have one non believer either of woo woo stuff or religion etc that they have at least one episode that makes the character reevaluate their stance, or waffle in their conviction, or straight up convert? Rarely do you have a character sincerely stop believing in their woo woo or religion but there's always some kind of 'ah ha' moment for the unbeliever. Just me?

CommonHuman 7 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes it is true most Atheists allowed onto tv cinema or stage are cast in sentiment NOT SCIENCE....NEVER are the crusaders zionists and genocidal missionaries accurately portrayed running amok NEVER does ANY alleged gawd stop believer evils in progress........ the gawd concept is ALWAYS santa claus and Atheists SCROOGE ..... belief is always a solution and Atheism always the PROBLEM

I've noticed it over the years. I can't think of an instance of the opposite case, but I'm sure it's less frequent.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513615
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.