Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Daily search to find something to be offended about.

You can find racism everywhere if you are looking for it. I was reading this article that referred to traffic lights somewhere in the USA. Go is a white man while stop is a black man. Ok so we are way ahead of you there with a little green man for Go and a red man for STOP here in Australia. Only now that I ponder it........how bloody sexist is that? I am going to start an petition that demands that half these figures are wearing a dress and that some are ambiguous so that our trans population are not offended!

ooops. Fixed the link

MsDemeanour 8 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

link goes adverts

thx Len. All fixed now

There are things that are truly offensive. Right? Just because people are offended by things that are relatively innocent, doesn't mean there aren't things that are deeply offensive. Angry bigots get offended that people take offense to their bigotry. Who's the snowflake then?

In Australia, you are always ahead of the curve. Sorry I did not mean to say curve, that's a sexist word, of course I did not mean that women are curvy and men are always straight, although of course they are not all straight, some are gay or trans, and womens body shape is not and issue, however much I may think it is, but maybe that is just my male tendency to objectify them, which is wrong of course, Jesus this is getting to be a long sentence, although of course I do understand that some people may find me using Jesus that way is disrespectful to their beliefs, for which I am very sorry, but this sentence is getting very long and I do not wish to get into trouble with the, grammar Nazis, not that taking an interest in good grammar makes you a Nazi of course. Oh #### Bye.

It is also ageist. Why are there no toddlers?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513676
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.