Agnostic.com

5 1

If BIDEN becomes ill before November, who will be on the Democratic ticket? 🎲

Justme43 7 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don’t know, or really care, but do know who to ask..

Varn Level 8 July 10, 2020

Most likely someone who will favor Big Money over the lives of everyone else.

I don't know. Who would be on the Philistine Party ticket, if both Donny Dumb Dumb, and Mike Pence got sick with Corona virus?

One of the reasons I don't care about the election yet, who the hell knows what the election is going to be like, a lot can happen in 4 months. Just another illustration of how dysfunctional our democracy is, no other nations have this multi year campaign season.

Unless he dies, I would think he would remain on the ticket. If he were to die before the election, I suspect the Democratic party would choose a candidate. I'm sure it's their rules somewhere.

Sure hope nothing happens to him for the next 4 years. It’s gonna be a sh!t show in the best of conditions, sure don’t need more confusion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513769
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.