Agnostic.com

3 6

Trump Melts Down Live After SCOTUS Rules He Must Turn Over His Tax Returns. [politicususa.com]

LuvLayne 7 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I envision some hitleresque carpet chewing 😉

Varn Level 8 July 10, 2020

I'll believe it when I see it.
Surely there's some way for him to weasel out of forking them over.

Yup, he's gotten away with so much he's changed the role of president forever 😟

@LuvLayne I've just recently started watching the news again, and it IS shocking.
Even more shocking is if you switch back and forth between MSNBC and Fox News...talk about parallel universes! Is there NOTHING Fox won't twist, warp, or outright lie about?!?
It's been years since I listened to AM Radio...one thing I'll never forgive Obama for is not at least TRYING to reinstill the Fairness Doctrine. I don't doubt ratings are better for Clear Channel et al. now, but like the doctrine says, it'd just plain UNFAIR and immoral and definitely undemocratic to allow the far right a monopoly, to say nothing of unconstutional. Isn't the First Amendment applicable? Of course it is.
This monopoly has a profound political impact, I'm convinced. Why doesn't someone find just cause to sue? There must be a reason. Whatever it is, it's not good enough!

LMAO karma and CIA

bobwjr Level 10 July 9, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513819
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.