Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Alleged Child Predator Welcomed Back To GOP With Open Arms

I guess republican family values includes sexual predators of children

snytiger6 9 July 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course, they are forced to scrape the bottom of the cesspool looking for anyone they can use to deceive their base.

As in...any old perv in a storm?

...''sexting teenaged boys'' is illegal, is it not? WHY WASN'T HE PROSECUTED? Could it be...oh, I dunno...that he's a friend of the BUSH family?

Gonna be made to feel right at home, one of the In crowd......

I remember him. Republicans don't care about protecting children they care about protecting themselves. Much like the Catholic Church.

barjoe Level 9 July 10, 2020

It is true that republicans completely lose interest in protecting children once they are out of the womb.

@snytiger6 it's not that they won't protect children. They protect their own first. Its like cops. They'll protect people from assault, unless they're assaulted by a cop, then they protect the cop.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514126
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.