Agnostic.com

13 22

Dozens of Mississippi lawmakers have coronavirus after weeks of refusing to wear masks

"For weeks, Mississippi politicians flouted mask recommendations inside the state Capitol. Twenty-six state legislators have now tested positive for Covid-, including Lt. Gov. Delbert Hosemann and State House Speaker Philip Gunn. Neither man wore a mask at a bill signing at the governor's mansion last week.

"We could have done more to prevent this," State Rep. Robert Johnson III, the Democratic leader of the state's House of Representatives, said in a statement to CNN.

"It seems it was all about some erroneous, dangerously promoted political stance. It's disgusting. Our governor refuses to order statewide mask requirements and our leadership decided not to require it at the Capitol."

They brought it on themselves. Natural selection at work.

[cnn.com]

LiterateHiker 9 July 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Love this sign that's popping up nationally.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

So? gotta get em outta office somehow.

Darwinism at work

Let Darwin take care of these morons.

Hopefully all of them will succumb to the illness and die off. It's truthfully what we need to happen to clean up this Country. There are way to many of these idiot repubs in positions of power all over the Country.

A nickel says tests will show that politicians are healthier than the average adult. Oh hell, make that a dime.

Well surprise surprise surprise Sergeant Carter.😣 I hope those who chose to wear masks are safe. 😉

Those who deny extinction are bound to repeat it 😉 Most positive news I’ve ..read all day ~

Varn Level 8 July 10, 2020

I always say, better safe than sorry... Or in this case, stupid..

natural selection at its finest.

Its finest may be its most lethal.

Some of them need to get the infection badly and require admission to ICU. Otherwise they'll have a "so what?" attitude.

Petter Level 9 July 10, 2020

you hate to see it happen , but yes Bob Karma does takes its place ,maybe now,some of the people will think it is real and i wonder how many of the law makers will die from it

Karma works

bobwjr Level 10 July 10, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514166
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.