Agnostic.com

9 12

Post Surgery Report
The surgery was a success, but now I am in much pain. Thank goodness for oxycodone. I took a two-hour nap sitting up. Hoping for some relief from the heat.
Love to all and thank you for your good wishes. The surgeon, Dr. Holly Hindman, the staff at Rochester Regional Health in Clifton Springs, and the new facilities were super. I will probably go there for the second part of the procedure, the cataract surgery. I got to pick the music for the surgery. Chose Bob Markey. Everybody was happy!

Spinliesel 9 July 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sleep as much as possible, time helps pain tremendously

That is true. Thanks, Anne

Hope you're on the mend real soon

barjoe Level 9 July 11, 2020

Cool heal

bobwjr Level 10 July 10, 2020

thanks for update, hope you recover quickly

I'm glad your surgery went well. I've had a few procedures done at RRHS facilities and never had a problem. I'll need cataract surgery at some point and this gives me confidence.

get better soon.

❤️

skado Level 9 July 10, 2020

Thanks.

I'm sorry about the pain part, but glad it was a success. May the rest and oxydocodone continue until the pain subsides.

Lauren Level 8 July 10, 2020

Thank you, Lauren.

sorry it hurts, but you'll be back to reading the Funnies in no time.

Thanks, Hankster!

@Spinliesel thanks for the update, hope you get to feeling pretty spry pretty quick.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514223
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.