Agnostic.com

3 2

"𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣. 𝘼 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙟𝙤𝙗𝙨, 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙨, 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨, 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙨, 𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙫𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨? 𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚, 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨, 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙫𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙? 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤: 𝙀𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩. 𝙒𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚, 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨. 𝙒𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮. 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙩, 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 - 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙭."

-Andrea Jeremiah (Actress, Singer)

Anismail 5 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At this rate you think anyone under thirty today will live to see their grandchildren?

My grandchildren are already living it, and know life is different now for some time to come. For me, I'm enjoying the solitude and after temporarily losing the freedom to do some of my favorite things, and enjoying the heck out of the activities I now do in moderation. We sometimes don't realize what we had until we lose it for a while.

They might ask you: What are cafes and house parties?

barjoe Level 9 July 12, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514808
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.