Agnostic.com

4 1

Blocking Highways

Should protesters be arrested for blocking highways?

Grecio 7 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Should drivers involved in accidents which block highways be arrested? Should hunters and armed militia who block highways be arrested? How about funeral parades?

@jorj I forgot to mention: people who just stand in the street, and Jay-walkers. Here in New York it's a misdemeanor to cross the street recklessly but it's also a crime to hit a jay-walker with your car.

@jorj I choose not to waste my energy debating with you. I remember Heather Hyer.

Does that go for protesters at the State Capitol who want to end the lockdown?

barjoe Level 9 July 13, 2020

@jorj That's a very valid opinion and consistent. Would you admit that some of the people criticizing BLM were out there circling state capitals blocking traffic in their Ram pickups and storming the capital? Do you see the hypocrisy?

@jorj You are consistent in that you have a one track mind. No matter what the topic is you roll it into a tangent and go on about how you can't be Democrat anymore and the Republicans are no better and how our two party system doesn't work. I choose to stay on topic here regarding protests blocking highways.

@jorj It's not the topic the OP started but it's your favorite topic and you hijack every thread to talk about the same thing.

@jorj You're right hijack is a reach. I was right the first time. The conversation always heads off into a tangent and it's always your go to topic. One track mind.

@jorj There are other subjects. Everything in our society reverts to politics. It's hard to get away from. Some people don't want to. This is the reason the pandemic is out of control. Science tales a back seat to political bullshit. 139K die 3 million infected with possible life long health problems because politics superseded public welfare.

Ummm, how else to get your attention? And I am guessing you are so important you need to be expedited?

@jorj you cannot legally be fired for something like that, it's a lawsuit. Which you very well know, just stirring the pot again

@jorj apples & oranges. One is prima facie,theotheris "opinion" also, thg ere are plenty 9f lawsuitsoverboth,asylum also already know.

I say arrest them. Blocking highways should not be considered peaceful protesting.

Grecio Level 7 July 13, 2020

Answering your own question.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:515044
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.