Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Georgia governor overrides all local mask orders in the state

"residents and visitors in the state are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to wear face coverings as practicable when in public except when eating, drinking or exercising outdoors."

SCal 7 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The ONLY way Covid-19 is going to be controlled is for everyone to wear masks when out in public. We need mask mandates everywhere because there are simply too many people in the U.S. who are too selfish or too ignorant to wear a mask. So... what we need is that if you aren't wearing a mask every single place of business should require a mask for entry.

In comparison, Europe has about twice the population of the U.S. but about 2/3 as many cases and about 2/3 as many deaths.

As a Georgian, I can confidently say that a lot of us know he's an idiot.

I just live in GA. But I concur.

it is a crime against humanity

When I read this news last night, I thought, "what the fuck is wrong with this asshole? Idiot!" He might as well just order people line up to be infected.

Kemp is a piece of shit.
This is the same asshole who declared he
didn't know that the virus could be transmitted by those who are asymptomatic, roughly 3 months after things blew up.
He cannot be trusted to do what is right.

Terrible move by a terrible governor.

barjoe Level 9 July 16, 2020

Typical from a Trump ass kisser.

It seems politically motivated for sure.

@SCal ya think? LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516012
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.