Agnostic.com

7 3

Today is my birthday...cannot remember a bleaker one. Another rotation around the sun...yippee.

ReadyforaChange 7 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It has been a dire one, hasn't it? Mine was a couple of weeks ago, and I decided to consider it memorable as an aberration: my plague isolation birthday. Hopefully it will be just this one, and then it's over and on to the next one which will be FABULOUS! Wishing you the happiest birthday possible. {{{ hugs }}}

Lauren Level 8 July 17, 2020

Happy Birthday, girl. I already sang into your phone, lol, so brace your ears😂. 2020 has been our most challenging year, but we’re getting through it. Hang on. Hugs❤️❤️

💥💥🥂🎂🥂💥💥 Happy Bdaaay!

I know how it is. My birthday was two weeks ago and I spent it alone, just doing things with myself. In other years I've had parties, skinny-dipped, flown kites, taking friends out to dinner. One idea I have is: celebrate your birthday later. It's just as valid. Imagine all these high school and college graduates who will be doing the same with their celebrations.

I went and got myself a huge lobster, real butter, shared a tiny bit with the dogs & took a swim in the pool...any day above ground.......

Happy birthday !

Buddha Level 8 July 17, 2020

It's been a bad year for most of us. Happy Birthday. Make the best of it.

barjoe Level 9 July 17, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516195
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.