Agnostic.com

13 1

If you could ask one person one questIon, and they had to answer truthfully, who would you ask and what would you ask them?

Note: This question does not have to be personal and does not have to include someone among the living.

kensmile4u 8 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’d ask Hitler to blow me.

I would ask the Kool-Aid man (mascot) how he manages to break through a wall and not spill Kool-Aid all over the floor.

ebdb Level 7 Apr 7, 2018

I'd ask Trump...."Did you conspire with the Russians to get elected President?

That's one is at the top of the list!

I would ask Trump how long it takes him to make his hair look like that.

Hahahaha i would say a lifetime of poor decisions.

I would ask Douglas Adams where he got his ideas for stories even though I am pretty sure how he would have responded.

Lol! My guess is peyote...

No. 'I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.'

Dad -Why?

Springsteen - R U ever going to stop with that stupid broadway show and start touring with the band again?

Springsteen has always done things a little differently!

Einstein. I would ask:
"What do you do if your dog is offended by the high-pitch, funny voice you use to talk to them?"

Actually... Stephen Hawking might have a better answer.

Hahahaha don't most people use baby talk with their pets?

@Anemynous That's clever!

If my father was alive I would ask him, if not then my mother, but,
"why does/did my father hate me so much?"
He wouldn't answer, not even when dying and she won't either.

Sorry you had to live through that. Does it motivate you to be the greatest dad of all time?

@kensmile4u funny you should say that, but yes, I gave it 110%, and when my ex started acting up, I took the kids and left. and, it worked, we are amazing together.

Assuming who but...

How they do they see me, what kind of a man am I to them, am I the good, emphatic, the thoughtful intelligent sexy person, I think I am? 🙂

Can they truthfully give it all to me straight up, a person can answer truthfully but leave things out.

cava Level 7 Apr 6, 2018

That is a good universal question. I assume every adult has wished to know what someone really thought of them.

Mr Trump, do you believe everything you say or do you think your voters are foolish sheep who will just follow you regardless of what you say, or is it some combination of both?

I was hoping someone would bring up the super villain. I would ask him to write a detailed story explaining every lie he has ever told under oath and publish it to the world at his own expense!

"the First Question, the oldest question in the universe, that must never be answered, hidden in plain sight."

"Doctor Who?"

For the uninitiated:[tardis.wikia.com]

why?

Someone very dear to me recently passed from ALS. That is one of my questions too. But I can't think of who i would ask...

This is a very interesting thought. Everyone I thought of I realized if I had to ask-I already knew the answer.

Thanks for the compliment! It doesn't have to be personal or include someone among the living. For example wouldn't it be helpful to ask D. B. Cooper or Jesse James where they hid the money?

@kensmile4u maybe but actually isn’t more fun to imagine. This is why it is such a bad idea to try live out a fantasy- reality can be disappointing lol

@Dee138 I appreciate your answer and your powers of deduction. But once in a while it's fun to indulge in a moment of lite hearted fun. It keeps me from becoming a bore. Thank you again for your response. I look forward to future conversations with you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:51623
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.