Agnostic.com

3 3

Question. Worst year ever? I watched a video on 536, the worst year ever. Of course that is seen through the eyes of humans. As bad as 2020, it is far from a personal worse year. It will be easy to remember the year i got engaged to a lady from here. Any way, my worst year was 2013.

Beowulfsfriend 9 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2016, without a doubt. First a weird smell that wouldn't go away. Turned out to be a tooth infection that took 4 surgeries to fix it. The an alpha female rat got into the crawl space and brought some friends. I got the friend but she was too smart and it took almost a month to do battle. A previous minor hernia flared up and got so bad I had to wear a truss for a month before getting it fixed. Of course our POS got elected. And to top it off my wonderful partner discovered a brain tumor. After 1 1/2 unbelievable, crazy months she died (peacefully).

2000 2001 was my worse year (s)

Congratulations on your engagement, I’m delighted to hear your good news story...are we allowed to know the lady’s name?

My own worst year was 2019, because I tragically lost my elder son at only 41 years.

Sorry for your loss. Losing a child is the worst loss possible; I've seen it with friends and my sister's son.

PenLOP and I have been together almost 2 years - not long after joining.

@Beowulfsfriend That is so nice to know love to both of you.🥰

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516444
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.