Agnostic.com

4 0

So what's everyone's passionate cause (s) and why? Mine is STEM education.

I am a futurist, I want to see what we create tomorrow that eventually leads humans to become a type 1 civilization. The only way to do that is if the educated vastly outnumbers the uneducated. I have no doubt that if most of the world's population had some sort of science degree, we'd be popping up colonies all over the solar system and living long enough to not just travel to but explore the next solar system. We are on the brink of this and I want to help push us over.
So there's my cause, what's yours?

jussjarod 3 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I want to live long enough to see Mars colonized. Other than that, getting a cloverleaf overpass at Burnstown Road and Hwy 17 would be awesome...

Oh, and in answer to your question my passion is getting people to open up to the possibility to alternative medicine intelligently.

My 6yr old grandson is already asking intelligent questions on the Big Bang Theory, Parallel Universes, and Black Holes. His mother also told me that he was giving her factual information about Gamma Rays. Looks like he's getting STEM science kits for Christmas.

Religious literacy. Not enough people know enough about the different world religions of the world. We all live in one reality and alongside, so ignorance is not an option.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5173
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.