Agnostic.com

2 0

to this community: I have been taking needed breaks from this site......

I am confused by the site itself. It said you posted a reply to my reply, then it won't let me view it. I am confused what it doing with this message, I thought it was an email or personal note but I am thinking it is posting it someplace.

praytothemilkjug 6 July 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So some person blocked me? If that is the case then I should be notified of the person who blocked me. This can start a flame war as in the olden days pre-www.

For me it is like err abortion, if you don't agree don't have one. Or if you don't like gays then don't be one, if you can't help it then suffer, alone, in a corner with magazines.

I can see it used only if you have someone you disagree with and want no interaction. But it should not be able to remove a person from viewing replies to them.

So the OP could've deleted the post. The person you replied to could've blocked you. It's only a thread. Not that important. This too shall pass.

barjoe Level 9 July 21, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517452
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.