Agnostic.com

5 6

Hip hip Hooray! Great value Vacations has extended the rebook time through December 2021 as long as I book using my voucher by May the 31st of 2021. That means my only job is to stay healthy until then.

I am so relieved. I was beginning to think I was going to lose the $2000 I spent trying to take my daughter to Italy last March.

Lorajay 9 July 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Between Cancer surgery and covid I've had a ton of trips that I've had to cancel/postpone (San Juan PR, Portland, Or, Las Vegas, a Cruise and others) The only one I had any problem getting extended credit ort a refund was the San Juan trip, I had to use the credit by Oct of tyhis year , everything else I have until 12/31/2021 to use the credits. Like you I was worried about losing the money. Glad it worked out for you.

Croatia is just 70 miles away... highly recommend!!😂😂😎

What a relief! I'm so happy for you, @Lorajay.

Lauren Level 8 July 21, 2020

If they even allow anyone to go anywhere outside of where you reside without being infected with a unproven vaccine!!!

I haven't gone on vacation in 2 years so I'm not missing anything. I'm glad you didn't lose your $2K. Hopefully you have a good time.

barjoe Level 9 July 21, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517519
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.