Agnostic.com

5 1

Donald Trump is the most gifted, intelligent man on the planet. We are so lucky he is our president and he has done more for Christianity than Jesus......just ask him!!! And he is so handsome, Melania must love making love to him every night....every night, every night.....and every f**king night...... Donald Trump IS AWESOME!!! Now, Donald......would you send me another $1200.......like ASAP!!! I need new break shoes on my van!!!

FlyingEagle1952 6 July 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i am bummed, i have friends 8 years younger than me dying of cancer. wow.....this world is short.

If I get a second $1200 check I'll seriously consider taking back all the terrible things I've said about Big Orange and the despised Republicans.
I'll also consider sending a letter to the newly-elected Democratic Congress and President Biden, asking them to spare the ousted criminals the full brunt of their righteous vengeance for causing us all so much grief.
But, I'm human.

I think we all should get $2000 a month. For like......A LONG TIME!!!!

@FlyingEagle1952 Absolutely! $2000 a month for life and I'll run 20 red lights in his honor!

I think McConnell and Donald are working on doing exactly that for you I believe.

Mitch is a dirt bag.

Won't work forget the money

bobwjr Level 10 July 24, 2020

You sell out! 😂😂😂😱😝😝

You make a good point.......I made a grand in chicago doing some work.......I got my van fixed though.....it's running like a top.....HA HA TO THE WORLD.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518284
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.