Agnostic.com

4 1

"Theists are godless to ...they just don't believe it"...Ode

any thoughts on this??

Ode_1 4 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"The fanatical believer is not conscious of his envy, malice, pettiness and dishonesty. There is a wall of words between his consciousness and his real self." - Eric Hoffer

Yes, they are atheists are all gods except the god they are born into and believe in. But try to convince them of that. They will try anything not to acknowledge the fact.

I appears to me that 99% of Christians are your typical dishonest illogical atheist that lies saying they are Christian but are really not Christian.

If you take it for the fact that it is written, what is in writting says, "Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'? John 10:34

People are Gods. People can create. "Christians" really don't along with and "believed in" what is written as to what Jesus character said. Gods are people, people are Gods. Jesus character according to what is written says that Jesus is "son of God" and "son of man". To be a "son" is saying offspring or product of. Jesus character is a product of "man", that are gods, that is created by the people-gods to be a product of the people-gods.

Word Level 8 July 25, 2020

Percentage wise very few people actually think there is a deity that answers their prayers. Only very gullible people or those scared of death. There's enough of them for these crooked evangelical preachers to get rich by fleecing the flock.

barjoe Level 9 July 25, 2020

fleecing the flock, nice punning

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518663
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.