Agnostic.com

14 16

What's the funniest message you received with online dating?

Here's a message I received from a 49 year-old man with no photo.

I love kissing!! u sure are sexy for sixty!! want to b my fun active naughty cougar perhaps? if yes or maybe text me at (phone) and I will reply with recent pics! Jdawesome on (email) messenger as well!
dale

So you get the joke, my name is Kathleen. My reply:

Dear Dale,

Sorry, but I’m in a relationship with a 19 year-old. Thank goodness I finally found someone who can keep up with me! But I did pass along your name and phone number to my 96 year-old aunt who is a great kisser when she can find her dentures.

Margaret

LiterateHiker 9 July 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's an awesome to response to his query.

The one that told me that I was quite electable and should run while he was willing to be my campaign manager while claiming to be a feminist was interesting. Despite my continued vehement responses that I had absolutely no interest in ever running for any office especially. Of course, at that point I had to point out that a feminist would never attempt to shove a woman into doing what she was adamantly against.

Lol, thats it, all I can say is if your 96 year old aunt is half as interesting as you....he should make the effort......nah....would'nt do that to her.....

Last time I used a dating site was 20 years ago. Left after a week due to insane profile descriptions.

Excellent response 🙂

Here is a "conversation" I recently had with a guy here:

Him: Hello Dearie

Me:Good afternoon

Him: Hello beautiful... How is your day been?

Me: Day is going well. You have nothing on your profile. Can you tell me a little about yourself?

Him: Of course
Nothing interesting about me.
I am a good listener, an Oil Rig Engineer, a father of two.
Hardworking
Honest and expect the same.

I thought I should mention it took him three days at least for each reply.

Needless to say, If he is incapable of making conversation, I'm not talking to him. I hate it when they believe they are soooooooo special that I'm the one that needs to keep the conversation going. Also, no questions about me and our possible compatibility? What's up with that?

By the way, his ad says he's separated, but I'm willing to bet he's looking for some desperate person that will be his side chick.

I sometimes receive very short messages, three to five words with misspelling's and bad grammar. I can't say any of them we're really funny. Unless you mean funny peculiar.

Probably the best was one where I got a note that went something like this:
Her: Your profile says you are an atheist. So does that mean you don't put god first in your life? I'm not sure why you matched with me. Also, you said you are looking for a FWB and not a LTR, how long until you want to get married and how many kids do you want to have.
Me: blink blink All that info is in my profile, as you stated. However, I suppose I could consider having kids for planned sacrifices.

I know, I know, but I couldn't help myself. Ask a stupid question (or few) and get a stupid answer.

At least you let him down easy.

EdEarl Level 8 July 26, 2020

LMAO ,That is so you ..Love it,,Big warm hugs to you

@RoyMillar

Thanks, Roy! Hugs back, Kathleen aka Margaret

It's me again Margaret 😀

Awww! Lol, you broke his lil heart!

Great response!!

Bloody awesome!!! Best reply ever!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:519005
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.