Agnostic.com

2 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cool find!!

Have you seen the comedy movie or TV show "What We Do In The Shadows"? They could use this on that show. It has quickly become one of my all-time favorite sitcoms.

kmaz Level 7 July 26, 2020

@SeaGreenEyez

Yes, Family Guy is funny.

Of course it depends on your taste, but to lay it out "What We Do In The Shadows" is a Mocumentary with the plot being that a reality tv crew is allowed special access to follow the day-to-day activity of a house full of Vampires and their familiar. It started out as a silly fun New Zealand movie and then somehow got picked up as a TV series, I think it's on FX or something. I pay for it on Amazon. I will say it is to me competitive with my own favorites including News Radio. I like it better than Seinfeld, but Seinfeld to me is a little too close to home. So, I like it a lot, but it is genuinely gory/gross once in awhile, so if you don't like that, then you might want to pass.

@SeaGreenEyez

I'm hoping you like it. Keep in mind that the movie was good, in case you want to give that a try first.

I consider South Park to be genius, and it is possibly my favorite show, above Family Guy or any non-cartoon. However, yes, it has at times been super-offensive, and I have taken lengthy breaks from it in the past, or just skip portions or whole episodes I don't like.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:519011
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.