Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Donald Trump calls for delay to 2020 US presidential election - BBC News

It was only a matter of time...

MsAl 8 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think he might have done it to throw the attention off that tweet about low income housing that was getting alot of attention.

MsAl Level 8 July 30, 2020

Not surprising. I could see this one coming a mile away.

By law it would take a legislative move by both houses of Congress to change the date. With Democrats controlling the House, that will never happen. But as we all know, trump does not respect the rule of law. He will attempt to find a way around the law, possibly as some has suggested by declaring Marshal law just prior to the official election date.

t1nick Level 8 July 30, 2020

Tough stay on target

bobwjr Level 10 July 30, 2020

I just posted nearly the exact comment on trump pinata. I'm not surprised at all. It is how he does everything. Throw out an ubsurd comment to get it out there and see how it floats. This better be like a lead balloon.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520025
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.