Agnostic.com

8 2

I was wondering, with the alien DNA and demon semen "doctor" hand picked by the president and apparently preferred over Fauci, have we reached the bottom yet? Are Republicans really this stupid?

Sgt_Spanky 8 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is hardto imagine, but yes, yes they are.....

Putting aside your excellent point, there IS some archeological evidence. giant extraterrestials may have mated with human females in the distant past.
AND that humans may have taken refuge in caves to ride out the Ice Age.
This is not to endorse the views of "crazy woman," as Biden calls her, just that diseased minds may take shards of possible truth and leap to the wrong conclusions.

Reading the Apocrypha again, are ya?

@AnneWimsey The Apocrypha? What's that?
No I watch "Ancient Aliens" on the History Channel; I find the mix of solid evidence and wild conjecture fascinating, at least when there at least SOME plausibility grounding it to reality.
"Crazy woman" fails that test.

@Storm1752 ya know you can Google words like "Apocrypha" and it will help keep you from looking stupid.......

@AnneWimsey Ouch. Okay I'll take a wild guess: it's books of the "Old Testament" dealing with end times, like Daniel and Enoch?
No wait, Enoch wasn't IN the Old (very old) Testament.
Anyway, it's a category of books dealing with the end times, right?
It must have something to do with Enoch.

@Storm1752 yes, and quite a few references to "giants" and them mating with humans...not so much about "end times", more like tv "dcumentaries" where the main words are "might, could, maybe," and similar......

@AnneWimsey Okay "Ancient Aliens" goes off the deep end sometimes, but convincing when it adhers to it's scientific underpinnings.
I.e., giant aliens may have mated with human females. Did giant female aliens mate with human males? You'd have to think so. Did THAT cause the aliens to create a worldwide cataclysm to rid Earth of this malfeasance?
Agnosticism was INVENTED for quandries such as this.

Republican leaders aren't stupid they're cunning and savvy. Republican party panders to a less educated, poorly informed voter base. The smart people in Trump's base are staunch Republicans that love his lies because they're effective. The low intelligence level supporters love his lies because they believe them.

barjoe Level 9 July 30, 2020

Trump is testing his followers’ loyalty. One of Xianity’s tests is the trinity.

err Wibble?

Many are even stupider! Republicans are the epitome of Stupid!

Yes, I think they are.

bingst Level 8 July 30, 2020

Yes

t1nick Level 8 July 30, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:520097
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.