Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK PolitiFact | Who are the doctors in the viral hydroxychloroquine video?

Note the listed sources at the end of the article.
I'm all for being skeptical, especially in this infowars world in which we're living. But, at some time, the critical thinking process should lead one to discovering, and then- and here's the most significant part- accepting the credible evidence that exists and discounting that which isn't credible, regardless of which side of the line you may have sat on before engaging the process. This shouldn't even be a conversation we continue to have. It serves no purpose other than to further divide the people in a country that desperately need to get their shit together and figure out how to come together. Put those beautiful minds to use collectively solving the issues we need to face to get bank to some semblance of living again instead of persistently fighting about them. The hamster wheel is exhausting.

Amzungu 8 Aug 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Strongly agree

Josef Mengele, Heinrich Schutz, Fredrich Entress. Executed for war crimes. "I don’t know why. I think they’re very respected doctors."

all the wackos are crowding at the water fountain. it's a good time for the wackos who need a little attention.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:521066
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.