Agnostic.com

7 2

Andriod users query

How do you take a screenshot from the Android? I want to screenshot the app for this site on Google apps. It says that my phone is not compatible.

Captnron59 9 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Different phones are different. My galaxy s7 and s8 is power and home button.
Try doing a system update to upgrade you android version is always recommended if you get incompatibility messages

@Captnron59 good enough. I thought I saw 5.9 and my phones are on android version 7 and 8

@Captnron59 haha...good enough

I think the native screenshot function is often times not good enough, I'd recommend using a third party screenshot app that could easily be installed from Google Play. There are many screenshot apps available on the Playstore. Android fanatic here, if you ever have any other Android related queries, just let me know.

@Captnron59 Didn't have any trouble downloading one, you may need to try another and see if that works.

Usually pressing the power button and volume down button simultaneously (this is how it's done in stock Android), although some phones may work differently. You can also get a screen shot with Google Assistant (try saying "Hey Google, take a screen shot" ).

On my LG V20 you push the back power button and the volume down button.

@Captnron59 I'm good. I've been on here quite a lot recently.

@Captnron59 LG V20? I'm getting the V30 in July or August.

@Captnron59 Cool.

Depends on phone Google will be your best answer

Ask Google Assistant to do it. You can install Assistant on most phones

Push the power button and the down volume button.

Yup, that's the right answer.....its a bit tricky.... Give it a shot, you'll see what I mean. Once you get the hang of it then you're going to love it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:52124
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.