Agnostic.com

7 7

I cannot sing but love to sing. I need someone who really doesn't care that I sing badly...thats all

Amisja 8 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't we all lol. I wish I had a 'voice' because I lovvvvve to sing.

Sing away.. I sing to my children everyday..

Yep one reason I am glad I don't go to church anymore, I love the sound that music makes, but I could not tell a bad note from a good one, let alone hit one. You are certainly not alone.

Who cares have fun

Please sing anyway it's good for your soul.

I love music and I have been told about once a year I can carry a tune but the rest of the time everyone very politely says please don't sing.
I have children that can sing and one granddaughter that tutors the Kansas City youth jazz band singers. When she was little she was such a little tease she would say Granny let's sing because she knew it would upset her parents. One of my my happiest memories is skipping down the street in Paris holding her 3 year old hand and singing "Side by Side". My son and daughter in law were livid.

Most people don't care if you can sing. That doesn't narrow it down much.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:522223
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.