Agnostic.com

2 1
Five important questions that know one knows the answer to. I thought this was interesting.
Grecio 7 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Metaphysical mental masturbation

There are a few more questions, I think, that could be added to this list.

Indeed. Abiogenesis comes to mind. The fundamental nature of time, too. As well as how measurement of quantum activity collapses the wave function. And how many licks it takes to get to the center of Tootsie Pop. The world may never know.

@resserts Abiogenesis maybe the most important question of all.

@Grecio I don't know… the Tootsie Pop question has been weighing on my mind for decades. (Seriously, I agree with you. Abiogenesis is a big hole in our knowledge, and it would be great if we had an answer or even a few good models to work with. So far, it's all speculation.)

@resserts The tootsie pop question might be similar to a quantum physics statistical experiment.
I once read of a computer program that is trying to calculate the statistical probability that the right chemicals could combine by accident into a replicator. Abiogenesis is, of course, all about replication.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:522226
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.