Agnostic.com

1 1

I now have independent confirmation of my belief!!!!

There is a.....................

psychopath in the White House

No empathy like just not there means he see's the world 2 dimensionally, can't predict peoples emotional reactions (protests), vain and his only interest is himself. Pathological liar as he's acted out emotions all his life; comes naturally for him. There is total denial in the face of overwhelming evidence. Psychopath, text book.
He can be destroyed by attacking his vanity, but keep him away from any buttons as he has no idea of consequences to actions.

powder 8 Aug 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I thought that psychopaths were supposed to be smart? (Did the TV lie to me??!!?)

I think that you will find that psychopath is not a term which is recognized any longer in medical science, the idea has been debunked.
It was always said, in the popular meaning, that they had a tended to have a certain base level of intelligence, by default, because those who did not,would generally have been diagnosed with another condition, such as autisim or learning difficulties of various kinds.
That's probably more than you want to know, sorry to be a bore.

@Fernapple there's no need to apologise for a detailed reply! Thanks for the information.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:522506
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.