Agnostic.com

4 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A Leader who can admit a mistake & apologize!!!!!!
What a concept!!!!!!

Haha "Leader".

@SCal non sequitur. Look it up......

@AnneWimsey

I already know what it means.

Response was in point.

I still can't figure out what he actually meant. Is he possibly referring to hispanic communities diversity as in speaking about their national origin or maybe how long they have been in US versus majority of blacks have been here longer, but that doesn't factor in newer black immigrants from various countries. I don't know what he was trying to say.

There's no telling. Dementia has clearly set in.

@SCal having seen my Mom descend into dementia, I just want to tell you what a horrible, nasty thing that is to say about anyone, anytime, for any reason! You know Nothing, just doing a troll parrot!

@AnneWimsey Do you really believe you're the only person here who has had a relative fall victim to dementia? I call bs on you pulling the emotional card. Especially from the same group that routinely wishes ill and death on entire groups.

I was not joking. His mental lapses are clearly cognitive slippage. Its clearly some point of the onset of dementia. Calling out what is clear is not some horrible thing. It's the truth.

You're lying to yourself and you're lying to us. Just stop it.

@SCal You are correct on all points

If I don’t vote for him I ain’t black (his moronic statement)

Becuz drump looooovvves him some colored........

@AnneWimsey

"I just want to tell you what a horrible, nasty thing that is to say about anyone, anytime, for any reason! You know Nothing, just doing a troll parrot!"

@SCal ummm, MOVING my remark about DEMENTIA to another thread is pretty low, in fact I suspect violates community guidelines. Let's find out, shall we?

@AnneWimsey

Sure! I think it's a fitting quote.

@SCal That thing is just another annoying filthy mouth hypocritical liberal .It is not worth replying to .You just proved it

Thank you stooge of the plutocracy

I agree. Biden is a stooge.

@SCal You don't fool me.
But I HAVE made contact with the Venus Project, if it does in fact exist.
Or is that another obfuscation?

@Storm1752

Huh?

Who are you that I need to fool you?

I am a big fan of TVP direction.

@SCal Yeah I think TVP is right on the money.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:522767
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.