Agnostic.com

6 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If he does, the old timers will go after him with axes and pitch folks.

One of them will be me! And yes, I own an actual pitchfork from Grandpa's farm!

Lol!!!

It's stealing for his Mafia crooked lawyers , of what we already paid into.
It's our livelyhood, I am not going to work every day into my 100th birthday. Hope this corporation dieses thinking does not catch on, into Canada.

...and he will continue his deeds that suit the powerful only because those crooked enough keep him covered.

Soooo sorry for you guys in the USA. 😒😢

It's getting harder and harder to be a citizen here and I'm wishing I had an exit plan.

WE pay into Social Security, it is not something that exists at his "pleasure".
Can you imagine any member of Congress supporting some end run around it?

Unfortunately he may try or " borrow m more money from it "

He's doing a end run by subverting payroll deduction the supports social security and Medicare

Republicans had been trying to break it forever. They realized a long time ago the only way to get rid of it was to spend all the money.Then they could say,sorry folks the democrats did it there's nothing there for you. Trump with his payroll deduction freeze is doing it double time. Ironically all of these older people dying in nursing homes are to Social Security and Medicaid's advantage.

His pawns are certainly imbeciles, jellyfish without backbones. ...to stand behind someone who intends to pull the life out of those in need, beats me 🤐

He's just BARKING MAD.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:522903
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.