Agnostic.com

2 1

This is first in a series of 4 videos which I will post. Please enjoy. This video explores what exactly is "Intelligence".

Green_Soldier71 7 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I liked the brevity, ten minutes, and the presentation, but in the segment on the universe did I hear the tern “string theory”? In the credits I saw “Templeton” and thought, “Uh-oh, religion?”

@Green_Soldier71

I had time later, went to its website and found: Templeton World Charity Foundation funds a wide range of projects in science, theology, philosophy, and human society. Whatever the topic, all research is conducted at the highest standard of evidence and scholarship. We also support dissemination projects aimed at stimulating intellectual humility, curiosity, and enthusiasm for new discoveries.

I saw a mention of the founder’s interest in theology.but no mention of an affilation with a religious group. I did see a title string theory explained and another on neutron stars.

Any time we're impressed by what non-human animals do, it's simply because we previously underestimated their intelligence
-Neil deGrasse Tyson

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523885
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.