Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Evangelical leader Tony Perkins defends Scott Pruitt - CNNPolitics

Just one more reason why I no longer have anything but contempt for Christian "morality". This is the same fucker who said they'd "give Trump a Mulligan" for his tryst with Stormy Daniels so long as he delivers the desired SCOTUS justices, etc.

There was a time, just a couple of decades ago, when what Perkins is doing here was known in evangelical circles as "situational ethics", "selling your soul for a mess of pottage", and "seeking worldly power and temporal gain over the things of god".

The hypocrisy is deafening. I can't imagine a more overtly corrupt official than Pruitt, even apart from whether I find his policy initiatives to be moral.

mordant 8 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These fuckers think, they can take a hop with the devil just as long as he is going their way, wait till the try to get off!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:52403
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.