Agnostic.com

4 3

Astrology, nonsense...palm reading ridiculous...UFO's...unfounded, ghosts...nope, ghost hunters...twats...spiritualists...nope...psychics..not ever...spiritual healers...ha...some of my favorite things...

James121 7 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Snake handling, crystal healing, holy communion, a big long list.

A bit like murder, rape, fraud, common theft, manslaughter, child abuse, arson, vandalism, littering, common assault, etc..

don't forget baptism races.

@Allamanda what?

I'm clueless. What's a baptism race?

@Lauren I don't know what they are but I don't want to forget them. just silliness.

@Allamanda @lauren i would too. my best fabrication would be something like an 800 meter backstroke challenge with a throng of the nearly saved racing back and forth in the baptistry. no touching allowed.

@Allamanda it might only be 300 Cubits for gentiles.

@Allamanda ??

@Allamanda ahhh..... they know that we are just more into immediate gratification. the trade-off is we don't get to go to the top floor in heaven.

we do get to use the pool though.

It’s long shocked me as to the number of so-called Atheists or Agnostics that actually promote such ..junk 😕 And it saddens me when meeting someone describing themself as ‘non religious,’ only to find they’re tossing salt crystals on bedroom floors to remove evil spirits.. Damn. Are they half way ‘here,’ or not even close..?

Varn Level 8 Aug 12, 2020

Science fiction is just that fiction. Your assessment is completely accurate.

@Allamanda um well *your Thanks for Flyers comment. They are good. This team can win the cup and will be good for years to come! Oskar Lindblom recovering from cancer is a big story here. #WinitForOskar Go Flyers!

@Allamanda I thought your Freya was Flyers typo reference. My bad. Check out my new profile pic. Sports reference.

@Allamanda I have never claimed to be smart

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524060
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.