Agnostic.com

3 3

‪why is trump still in power? Book after book, witness after witness, proof after proof and his own admissions! He should be in prison the rest of his life!‬

Charliesey 7 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Decades ago the ‘Republican Party’ purged itself of “RINO’s” (‘R’s in name only’ ), worked for me! What remained was a greatly reduced number of Extremists (pick your flavor). Mainstream R’s could avoid them, until Primary time… Envision the ‘Bernie Boys & Girls,’ working their hijacked party’s primary to purge it of moderates..

With the ‘power to takeout’ moderates in the Primary, even longtime moderate republicans began bending with the storm. Gutless & spineless ...they’ve become the defenders of whatever the radical element of the Republican Party dredges up - be it bush jr. or the latest pondscum.

Some got out, but few. The rest focused on their riches and power(!). And as Moderates of ‘America’ fought them - demanding they work for the betterment of all ...the deeper they retreated into their Republican bunkers or shells..

Supported by Corporate greed and the fanatical Religious, these shills with shells have used their public offices to defend the most Hitler-like president of my lifetime ..which includes Nixon.. The frightened fools had their chance - the Impeachment trial. They failed, all but one sniveler.. That was the nation’s chance to rid themselves of this disaster, only The Democrats stood up!

That’s why I’m a Democrat and no longer a republican.

Varn Level 8 Aug 14, 2020

Prison?! I'm surprised he hasn't been assassinated by now.

just hope he's not in the white house for the rest of his life

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524422
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.