Agnostic.com

3 4

love the linclon project

whiskywoman 8 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw the Regret video on Twitter. It's hilarious and so true. Does anyone know who is speaking?

From what I’ve learned of The Lincoln Project ...is they’re 4 years too late. Where have they been all this time, if they care so much? If they’re the tiny contingent of Moderate Republicans (I know only two) who’ve hung in there ..as their party was hijacked by extremists, I can understand their ..no, I can’t understand their reluctance to speak up until now...

Waiting until now to go after trump could be described as better late than never … but considering the damage that’s been done, I’ve no admiration for cowards..

Good post & piece, though ~

Varn Level 8 Aug 14, 2020

they have been outspoken for a long time but you are right they just formed the group and the great ads recently

Who is this brilliant speaker in the Regret video?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524465
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.