Agnostic.com

2 2

If you are unable to wade through economic theory, this is a handy history and summation of past and current ideas - and what the world may do with them
[economist.com]

Allamanda 8 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm for a neo-communistic, fully-automated and computerized economy with the goal of eliminating as many menial jobs as possible. The unemployed would receive a fixed stipend covering basic needs plus a reasonable surplus amount for extras.; might not be too realistic or achievable, but one can dream.

I don't think there's anywhere to go to get away from this. These will be global trends. Am I wrong about that? You seem to be more knowledgeable than l am.

@Allamanda I was referring to whether I should stay in United States during my retirement. After the pandemic I could have that opportunity.

@Allamanda I think everything will be fine, or it won't. Globally. If I think Medicare will go away I'll move to Austria, maybe.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524511
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.