Agnostic.com

5 2

Hello fellow agnostics, just joining up. So what's the latest word in the world of agnosticism? Cheers!

Waddyathink 3 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hello to you @Waddyathink, and welcome to the site. The latest word is an interesting concept, because as you yourself have already said (in response to @yvilletom), the latest word or “latest” anything becomes dated almost as soon as it’s born! Anyway..I hope you stick around here and add your tuppence worth to the words of wisdom exchanged here. Join a few groups and have fun is my advice.

Welcome, Birds 🤔

Welcome! I think the latest word is....theists are feeling empowered to impose their religious ''principles'' on the rest of us...again! It's not quite as bad as it has been...but they're being encouraged by the fact that politicians are courting their votes!

This world is atheism and agnosticism and all aspects of non religious belief. The higher proportion of members here are atheists, or it was the last time I looked at the figures. The site name is agnostic.com but that's just the domain name.

The really latest word here isn’t out yet. If you’ve heard or seen anything, share it.

So is the really latest word coming out constantly, but within a few nanoseconds it's not the latest word anymore, so it becomes old news just as fast as it comes out?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524665
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.