Agnostic.com

9 6

all right - cheesy love songs? romanticishness songs? you got one in mind?

hankster 9 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Roxette - It must've been love

This song takes me to a place in time. Beautiful!
Thank you for giving me the pleasure of listening to it again 😉

Anything by Engelbert Humperdink

How about this for a Classical Music Love song

it probably qualifies.

How about this one

Good one!

I’m a sucker for them too! This is a favourite by Heart....Alone.

Excellent choice!

@Lauren Nothing to beat a cheesy 80’s power ballad is there!

MINNIE RIPERTON "Loving You" Top this one!

thats a dandy!

@hankster Ain't it though!

December 1963 from Frankie Valli is my favorite from him, and now I got it stuck in my head...

An Old Fashioned Love Song by Three Dog Night, maybe?

sure.

I tried the same thing over there. I was wondering if there was any way to compare people's responses. what do you think about the chances thats what's happening here anyway?

@hankster Maybe best way to compare responses would be to either get screenshots or copy the post link. Some probably are already doing just that, comparing between the two sites. On SLUG, usually if you do such a post on the public threads most may not respond. Public feeds are mostly political it seems, so music etc would probably fare better in a related group.

@hankster Ah, I see you did post that to a group, all good.

@SpikeTalon and it seems there is no category for music.. groups for music, wrting, art etc.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524701
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.