Agnostic.com

6 1

Why does everyone care about a criminal dying but not about an Innocent Child??

'5 yr old Cannon Hinnant was executed in front of his sisters for accidentally riding a bike on his neighbors lawn. There’s no pain our justice system can impose on his killer Darius Sessoms that‘ll equate to justice. CNN & MSNBC haven’t even covered it.'

I have seen people saying that this little boy deserved to die and that the black man who shot him in front of his sisters was in the right. This child committed no crime. This child had a full life ahead of him, and that was taken from him. Yet there is not protest in his name. His death got no attention. How is the right? How is this fair? How can BLM protesters justify his death and even say that he deserved to have his brains blown out? How would you feel if this was your kid and people were saying this about your child?

Rene1402 4 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@Rene1402 Your pretending to be a 19 year old Russian bot believer. Are you in Facebook jail so bothering us for a while? Black man killing little boys. Sad story that critters like you take advantage for to promote racial hated the only hatred your promoting is hatred of you. If You Don't Respond To this I'll Assume You're A Russian BOT!

>Russian Bot
LMFAO I'll take that as a compliment

What is sad is how people like you react to an innocent child being murdered. I couldn't care less about the skin color of the murderer. But how people REACT to this. There is something inhumane to it

@Rene1402 I react to false information that lays the blame on anyone but the perpetrator. You do care about the race of the perpetrator. You get your info from FoxNews. That's indicative of lack of knowledge. I'm glad you responded. I didn't expect you to. You wanted to get people to REACT. I wanted to get you to REACT. I don't like Facebook style memes on here. I'm on here to get away from that.

@barjoe there is no blame. There are only stated facts. If the murderer was a white man and people reacted the way they do to it now I would feel the exact same way. In fact, I would probably feel more hate or anger towards the murderer if he was white.

Where I get my info from doesn't matter. FoxNews, CNN, etc. They are all the same. They are all told what to tell. All media is run by the same people. Surely by now you've noticed that they all say the same things or send us the same or extremely similar messages. They just hold a different looking flag so that you feel like they are different and so that you don't question them. I know that I lack no knowledge, In fact I am so confident in my knowledge that I challenge you. I challenge you to dig deeper and to look very hard at what you are saying. To look and see if you are giving the REACTION the media encourages and wants you to give. Ask yourself, have you been programmed your entire life to react this way. To be so adamant against thinking or opening your mind to the possibility that something is not how you thought it was

@Rene1402 They locked the guy up. I live in a city where little kids get shot every day. Usually by errant bullets. This crime was particularly upsetting because this guy targeted this child. I don't know why. Iblame the perpetrator. I don't blame CNN, msnbc, I blame this mentally disturbed, in this case black, man. What's your point? I just don't like FoxNews and I don't like DONALD TRUMP! I hate them both. What does that have to do with this case? I assume this guy will get life in prison, if he gets death penalty it won't bother me.

@barjoe if you don't care and if like you said, it doesn't bother you, then why are you continuing this conversation? You say little kids are being killed everyday where you live. Is that ok? Does it make it ok to kill them because it happens to others? When do you say no more? What will it take for you to take action, like you do with so many other things, against the murdering of innocent children?

It doesn't matter what media or politician you like or don't like. They are all the same, like I said earlier. They just wave a different flag and tell a different lie.

@Rene1402 I hate Trump

@Rene1402 you are an obvious troll.

Was the child shot by police? No
Was the killer apprehended? Yes
Will the killer be prosecuted? Yes

Grow up.

Could you sound like you care any less?

I oppose the death penalty BUT DO SUPPORT medical research on the body of this worthless piece of shit killer ..... deny him everything most prisoners get and feed him precise measurements of food & water to control the medical experiments 100% ....

You having trouble w Google?

Fake news is censoring black killers while exaggerating the crimes of TrumpOLINI..... fake news is measured by time and patterns NOT SINGLE DAY reports....USA is a fascist for profit criminal organization....RED LIVES MATTER ....98% of people are living on stolen land USA

You have heard people say that? What people are those? [cnn.com] [today.com]

Don't feed the trolls.

How is this feeding the trolls?

Oops.

@Bierbasstard I think I see it already.

@Bierbasstard I know, it is crazy. I'll be heading to fb as well, much as I dislike it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:525079
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.