Agnostic.com

3 0

Some call it luck, some call it fate, coincidence, or synchronicity. Our realities are always affected by what we see and learn.

Throughout my life, synchronicity, with my help, has enabled me to live a wonderful and exciting life by inviting people and situations to my path so i could learn. Now in my 70s, and as recently as this year in the middle of a pandemic, she’s done it again!

We could embrace changes which make our lives and our societies more satisfying and pleasurable, or not.

Read my blog post at [blog4resolutions.wordpress.com]

Then...

I'd love to hear what you think based on your experiences.

josephr 7 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So by this reasoning, the scars around my left eye from first ex's fists are my "lot in life"? Guess I should have stayed with him.......

Definitely NOT what i would say, think, or support ever. Lessons are always there, just sometimes the lessons may not be obvious, or comfortable.

Am i wrong assuming that your comment was ironic, sarcastic, and NOT a real wish to become a victim again?

If your comment was not real, and was sarcastic, i will also assume that you have learned whatever lesson(s) were there for you.

I'm very curious how you came to your conclusions after reading my words. Please help me understand.

@josephr wow, I got into a terrible situation at age 17, and it was because I needed lessons? Alrighty then!

I think you have the right attitude to life and by embracing everything that has crossed your path and finding the positives in them, you have led a happy and fulfilling life. Nothing in life is predestined or fated, it is purely coincidental and serendipitous to be in a certain place on a certain day and meet someone whom you are in sync with. On a different day in a different place you could meet an entirely different person and be in sync with them equally. Our lives are interwoven with those of others and how we react and interact with them affects both them and us either positively or negatively. We are the arbiters of our own success or failure in relationship to others . With a positive attitude we can forge friendships and sow happiness both for ourselves and those we connect with wherever we happen to end up in life.

Exactly how i think and what i believe. Thank you for understanding.

It's coincidence. Of course it's coincidence. What else could it be? Magic? Kismet? God? How silly!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:525241
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.