Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK McCloskeys: St. Louis couple who pointed guns at protesters to speak at Republican convention - CNNPolitics

Patricia and Mark McCloskey, the St. Louis homeowners who pointed guns at protesters earlier this summer, are scheduled to speak at the Republican National Convention next week, an aide familiar told CNN on Monday

snytiger6 9 Aug 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They did exactly what the 2nd amendment was created for. The ability to protect one’s self.

They were usign guns to intimidate protestors. That isn't protecting oneself. Additionally they transported their guns form their homes to where the people were protesting. That is NOT protectighn themselves, but rather looking to cause problems.

@snytiger6 The protesters physically broke through a locked fence and proceeded to trespass on private property. Given the damage caused from recent ‘peaceful protest’, I’d say they did a damn good job.

@CourtJester Here's a link to video showing them pointing guns at protestors who were marching past them on the street in front of their home. The Fox News claims were made up to justify their actions. The Fox News story you are quoting was made up. [abcnews.go.com]

@snytiger6 I’m sure it was completely fabricated.
They were still in a closed community trespassing. I’d have likely done the exact same.

@snytiger6 it was a gated community with restricted access. It was not a ‘public’ road. It was a privately owned road. They have every right to do what they did.

Unbelievable. They probably set this up in the first place. They probably staged that whole thing with the AR-15s in front of their house for this. They were all over FoxNews the week after.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:525696
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.