Agnostic.com

4 4

Notice is Served.

Who will enforce it?

FrayedBear 9 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hope they succeed

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 20, 2020

Will they succeed in stopping this Indian Conglomerate? Do Adani have Australia Federal Govt. approval and contract, and if they’re contravening it why are the Govt not taking action against them?

I think that it is mainly driven by the Queensland government. Protests have been going for years. The area to be strip mined is hundreds of square miles.

Read below. Billions involved & a known corruptor of politicians.

WOW! Course, I'm sure there are many Native Peoples here in the "states" that wish they'd killed every sorry ass white man that stepped off a boat back when they had the chance. Miss one cockroach and they become an infestation.

They wish to develop a huge coal mine that will probably destroy the Great Barrier Reef. Read this site starting with -
[stopadani.com]

Adani is Indian.

@FrayedBear WOW again. I sure hope his project gets blocked.

@silverotter11 unlikely. It is what Australia is.

unfortunately, once read this will almost certainly get what we used to call the FTWPB stamp (File to the waste paper basket)

Len something strange is happening with your post.

Have you a virus?

@FrayedBear No just a HTML glitch, sorted now thanks

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:526221
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.