Agnostic.com

5 3

Why go to the trouble to write a post when It gets dumped when I try to add a picture? I was pissed before, but am enraged now.

ForTheBirds 6 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’d taken one specifically ‘for the site,’ couldn’t ‘spin it,’ so ain’t gonna mess with photos… I’m done learning tedious crap ... that will soon be obsolete.. ..if replaced with more 😉

Varn Level 8 Aug 21, 2020

You need to put the post & the photo in at the same time,and, Very important, give the photo a good 30 seconds to upload, or it is actually You deleting it!

Hi....sorry to hear you are having difficulty. I never post pictures so I don't know how to help.

Submit the post without the photo first, then edit the post to add the photo.. Hope that helps..

If not, clear your cache, restart your device, and try again...

Maybe you have low memory. Don't get upset.

Bite me.

@ForTheBirds You are angry. I meant low memory on your phone. I was trying to help you. I won't make that mistake again.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:526275
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.