Agnostic.com

4 2

If Joe Biden does become President of The United States do you think he would hold Donald Trump accountable for his high crimes will he be arrested and tried for. President Obama failed to hold George W Bush accountable for his failures now the media props him up as a redeemable well to do guy and pals around with Ellen DeGeneres.

Blackatheist1985 7 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

NYC will charge trump... Joe Biden doesn't need to..

@CutieBeauty I want front-row seats! 😂

I just don’t see Dems holding Republicans’ feet to the flames in general. Republicans seem much more comfortable with it, but I don’t see any president of either party holding their predecessor accountable. Maybe they’re afraid of setting precedent that could come back to bite them in the ass.

He would have to stand in line. Trump has about two dozen law suits waiting for him the minute he steps out of the WH. My guess is he wouldn't because he knows about the law suits waiyng for trump and he has better things to do like help the country recover.

@t1Nick I hope they all get that fucker. I hope the rest of his life after getting out of office is spent in total misery as dark as his soul.

It will be interesting. Wannabe dictators, once in office, don't like to leave positions of power. I've said this from the beginning... Putin, being an ex-KGB Agent, has always been about the long game.
This election needs to see an unprecedented voter turnout.
I'm hoping Agent Orange gets taken down by and with the sex Trafficking Organization that he seems to be connected to.

I totally want the sex trafficking charges brought out, as well as treason. Or maybe Putin will use some of his poison to handle it for us before it gets to trial.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:526323
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.