Agnostic.com

10 4

I try to use as many of these as possible.

bragadm 5 Aug 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My favorites:
Fat Stupid
Orange Dumbo
Bellowing Hippopotamus
Baby Huey
Donnie Diapers

I love so many but Narcisyphlis is today's favorite.

But these are all great for sure!

I like baby trump.

I'm surprised there aren't any overt orange references. Oh, well.
His behavior opens up plenty of material.🙂 Thanks for the chuckles.

Awesome choices

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 22, 2020

I remember ‘an excuse’ for those not supporting Albert Gore Jr., and eventually Hillary R. Clinton was, “Clinton fatigue.” Perhaps, if you’d done little more than listen to their overpaid critics..

Now, ‘trump fatigue’ is in full force, your list being Exhibit A! The orange asshole has alienated ..nearly everyone - in record time … with his sycophantic worshipers retreating to the depth of their bunkers (polishing bullets) - as healthy folks around the world are sick to death of this narcissistic mental midget.

Time to be trounced! - along with his Republican Enablers ~

Varn Level 8 Aug 22, 2020

Love these. Thank you.

"Calamari lips?" Lots of new ones here....thanks!

Well within one of the top five presidents ever.

He wasn’t a president back then - he was still playing a Democrat.

‘Top 5’? Amid the US Presidents - the worst ..if displacing the previous worst in only eight short years..

Given this is an agnostic site not related to politics, we're sure to have disagreements over Trump, but also that this site primarily has people who respect truth over lies then if you can back up your opinion that Trump is one of the top 5 presidents ever then most of us here will listen.

Actually, as I write that, I feel like that would be asking to prove the God of the Bible exists. Let's first prove a god exists.

So start with your reasoned arguments that Trump is even a good president and we'll see if we can't have some decent discourse on the topic.

Also:

Trump was among the first group of Americans to be given the award, which recognized people from a variety of ethnic backgrounds who have made significant contributions to the country, Otto Coca, communications director for the Ellis Island Honors Society told The Associated Press Monday. But Trump was honored for his work as a successful developer in New York City and his German heritage, Coca said, not for helping inner city youth.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:526827
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.