Agnostic.com

6 6

Members of this community...do you agree?

Green_Soldier71 7 Aug 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, if you insist on categorizing yourself.

Nope

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 23, 2020

No, we are still humans but many forget that we are also animals...

Many Chridiots disagree.
When I was six years old my mother invaded my primary school class room to give my teacher "a piece of her mind" because we had been taught that humans are animals, in contradiction to the bible.

It may have been a mistake on my mother's part since she barely had any mind to spare, and because the teacher having listened to her replied
"Mr. H we are all animals, but in your case I will make an exception and conceded you may indeed be a vegetable."

No
We are all human and should treat each other as such
Despite divisive social constructs such as race, religion, politics, wealth and class trying to fool us in believing otherwise by promises of privileged superiority.

That's how the elite view people. We're all still human though.

No, not at all. That is de-humanising those who are seen to be divided by those criteria.

As that applies to every human that is separated by those criteria, what label is given to them, non-human?

That will then refer to every human on the planet!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:527087
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.