Agnostic.com

8 6

Covid 19 infection rate for NY drops to .69%!! Woohoo!! NY is gaining control over this.. Why can't other states follow suit??

Cutiebeauty 9 Aug 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Intelligent leadership? Or lack thereof?

Well , sparsely populated red states like mine got cocky when they didn't get nailed right off the bat. Now it's spreading like a brush fire and they are still going on with opening everything.

Greed and ignorance.

It took Florida until August to see numbers consistently declining now, we all know why, a Governor who is as incompetent as trump and a republican dominated state senate. When you read real poll numbers saying that 3 out of 4 republitards think we are doing better NOW than 3 years ago, there is the answer to our being still #1 in the world in contagions and deaths.

Red states are getting fucking WALLOPED. And I have mixed feelings about that.

Not me! You get what you "pay" for!

Idk. However, I think Illinois is doing better than other states.

Because New York has had the effective leadership it deserves and the people of New York have a common sense approach to things. New York ROCKS. When Covid19 is over my first trip to the States will be to New York. I can't wait

Plus, new Yorkers didn't listen to trump😉

Good question

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 23, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:527317
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.